My Favorite(s)

Ben is my favorite because he's creative. He has a killer imagination and he can draw anyone who will listen into it. He is my favorite because whenever he is somewhere without Addison and Troy (but especially Addison) and he's given something, like a sticker or a cookie, he will ask for another one to bring home for them. He is thoughtful in ways that surprise me daily. He is my favorite because of how responsible he is, because I can trust him to do things, and because of how lovingly he takes care of his siblings, especially Mia. He's my favorite because when he is sick, really real sick, he doesn't make a fuss and doesn't want attention. He knows that I get sad when he's sick, so he tries really hard to be "fine", even though he's feeling crummy, he thinks about my feelings. He is my favorite because he's fun to take with me places. He is polite and helpful and has great conversations with people, so adult like and yet to childish. He is engaging and interesting. He is my favorite Ben.

Comments

Kaci Mae said…
Oh Sarah, that's a good idea--I like it! What a cute and sweet boy...I love how surprisingly sweet boys can be! Have you read the book, "You're All My Favorites" by the person who wrote "Guess How Much I Love You" (with the bunnies). It is really sweet. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments