I Heart FPRE

 Have I mentioned how proud I am of the creative marketing team at Fitzpatrick + Prince Real Estate?  My husband, the uber talented and ultimate entrepreneur Mark Fitzpatrick, has been blessed with some pretty incredible videographers, editors and marketing gurus over at FPRE. And when they all come together beautiful and innovative marketing videos are made. You may remember this award winning video....


Nice stuff, eh? I think a lot of real estate groups do videos, some even do good ones, but NONE of them - try as they may - meet this caliber of professionalism, artistry, and killer marketing skills. Of course, I might be a little biased. Or maybe I'm not. After seeing the above video representatives from Pretend City  wanted FPRE to create a short video that would be shown at their Fundraising Gala. Something that would capture the beauty, and necessity, of children playing and playing pretend. The creative marketing team came up with this, and I don't think, after the showing at the gala, there was a dry eye in the building.


So yeah, I'm proud of my husband! I married this visionary man, who created a place in his company for people to create, even when it doesn't have anything to do with real estate. The coolest thing about it  is that he holds it all so loosely, knowing that the Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. And I am confident Mark will bless the name of the Lord in the light of these exciting and fruitful times and the darkness that is always at bay.

(And holy moly, are Addison and Mia not the cutest things EVER?)

Comments

Kelly said…
Wow. That is an AMAZING video. What talent!! Sure made me want to live in that house, neighborhood, city, and everything in between. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments