Fall Afresh

This is the song that started it all. . .




Sometimes I have to sit on something for a long time before I can find adequate words to give voice to feelings. Sometimes it never happens. Then good ol' Pandora wrecked me with this song, and put exactly how I had been feeling to music. I love it when that happens! Now I'm in love with Fall Afresh and pretty smitten with Bethel Music and Jeremy Riddle. Give it a good listen and may your heart be renewed and your desire to abide in Christ refreshed.

FALL AFRESH

Fall Afresh
By: Jeremy Riddle

Awaken my soul, come awake
     
To hunger, to seek, to thirst
Awaken first love, come awake
 
And do as you did, at first

Chorus:

Spirit of the living God come fall afresh on me
  
Come wake me from my sleep
      
Blow through the caverns of my soul
        
Pour in me to overflow

Come and fill this place
          
Let Your glory now invade
    
Spirit come and fill this place
  
Let your glory now invade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments