The Bob

Not really sure why I did it. Well, that's not entirely true. I did it because supposedly if I cut my daughter's hair it'll grow back so luxurious that people will stop us on the street and ask if she's a the model for hair shampoo or maybe the stunt double for Suri Cruise. Never really believed this until my cousin did it to her daughter and look:



The emphasis in the question should be on the I, as in - not really sure why I did it. As in, I cut it. Me. I really don't know why. I have a licensed cosmetologist stylist friend who said she'd do it, for free even, but it'd have to be tomorrow. For some reason I wanted, needed it done today. It's not that bad, actually. A little bit shorter than I wanted, but over all I'm fine with it. The bottom line is that she now has happier, healthier hair that will grow lusciously long in no time.





Watch out, Suri, here we come! (Ok, not really. Not even close.)

Comments

Lauren said…
I love it!!! She looks adorable!
Anonymous said…
Yes she does look adorable and cute and I'm sure you didn't cut off all her super girl power by trimming the ends off her hair...
Love it ~ and you ~ Mom
Wendy said…
She could never be less than Adi-orable. Good job Mom.
Julie Snell said…
Love it - although I will miss her little Adi-Buns...knobs...what ever you call them.
hippo brigade said…
You crazy impatient woman, you!
The good news is you rocked it. Addle looks precious and looks like it's still long enough to do her trademark addy-knobs.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments