La Habra Children's Museum

We were lucky enough to have Daddy take a half-day at work on Friday, so we headed to the La Habra Children's Museum. I used to go there when I was little and let me tell you, not too much has changed. :-) It was such a fun time with our little family. My favorite part may have been the meal we had prior to the museum. We stopped at what we thought was a little taco place but when we walked through the door it turned out to be a big sit down restaurant. We had already gotten all the kids out of the car so we felt committed. It was SO good! And the kids were lovely as well, which - I'm fairly confident -makes food taste even better.

Would someone please teach this girl how to properly use markers already? Seriously, does she ever have supervision?








Husbands are working hard these days. I hardly know of a wife who would disagree. Extra hours, weekend stuff, its some tough times trying to get everything done AND be a present husband and dad.


How Mark has two and a half jobs and still has energy to crack us all up with his funny self every evening I can only attribute to his fully committed, surrendered life to the Lord Jesus Christ. He prays hard, works hard and plays hard, and we are so thankful for his devotion to every aspect of his very full life.


Oh how I love him!

**PS. It is so strange to be posting pictures of all the kids and NOT include Nic!!!

Comments

Julie Snell said…
I am obessed with Addie's new bob! She is perfection. Fun Fitz Day Out!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments