Highlights

~ Watching the girls make their commercial debut and cracking up at Mia's "happy" and "sad" faces. I can't wait for it to be finished so I can show everyone!

~ Ben making pumpkin muffins for the family pretty much all on his own. I was blessed by him so many times this week... he is such a cool kid. :)

~ Being blessed by a dear friend who took the "room mom" reigns while I was super sick and pulled together last minute details for me.

~ Discovering ways Tristan looks or acts like members of our family. He hates to have his feet covered and always finds a way to get them to stick out of everything, just like Mark. He sneezes really loud, like my dad. He has a gigantic smile, like Troy.

~ Running into a friend in the parking lot of Trader Joe's just after a challenging phone call regarding visitations with T's mom. I am still blown away at God's sweet gifts to his children and I count that meeting as one of them because of ALL the people I could've ran into it was her, an adoptive mother, who took one look at me and saw my pain in that moment and just knew without me saying a word.

~ Having fellow Bible study leaders over and being encouraged by their love for the Lord and for the women we serve, and seeing how God uses this ministry in so many ways.

~ My parents returning from their vacation and an impromptu lunch with my mom.

~ Having each of my kids, unprompted, wish me a happy birthday. It was the first thing each of them said to me Saturday morning, like they woke up and it was the first thing they thought about. Birthdays with kids are a whole new level of awesome.

~ Sweet gifts, cards, and messages that filled my love tank all day Saturday.



 ~ These little slices of heaven.

~ A trip to a harvest carnival with the family :). (Oh Mia...)

~ Dinner out with my love and sweet friends. Even though it was incredibly loud, I'm pretty sure great conversations were had.



~ Being incredibly blessed with some precious babysitters that just blew us away with their kind hearts and love for our children.

It was a week filled with blessings and reminders that God is in details, He is all knowing and all powerful. He created me, and our family, for a unique purpose. I get to live each day living out that purpose and praising Him. So, so blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments