Little t

THIS BOY!!!!!

Because of legal stuff with Tristan not exactly being "ours" I'm not allowed to post pictures or videos of him online. This is a challenging rule for me to follow! Especially when I see LOADS of other people posting pics of their little darlings like it's their job, and I can't one up them with my outrageously ADORABLE baby boy. It's humbling really. :)


Little t (not to be confused with T, or Tman, which has rightfully belonged to Troy for 4.5 years), is growing perfectly. He is a happy, content, easy-peasy, sweet boy -almost all of the time, but nobody is perfect, right? When done correctly, he falls asleep in about 37 seconds. It's a thing of beauty. (Should I not post this picture? I'm I going to get CPS called on me due to the amount of loose blankets in his crib? Yikes!!)

He is eating like a champ. He sits, rolls, grabs, rocks on his knees and is seconds away from crawling. And he laughs. Does this boy laugh! Everyone is smitten with him, it's hard not to be, he's dreamy. 


We've been given the green light to adopt him, have I mentioned that?? Of course there is still time for anything and everything to happen that would cancel that decision, but as of right now he is being placed on the "fast-track" - which means it'll still be about 6-8 months... maybe longer. But it's fantastic to know we're headed in the right direction. 


The older four LOVE their little brother! They all dote on him like nobody's business. "SPACE!" I howl at them as they smother him with hugs and kisses and tickles. I think it's safe to say he will never feel unloved, at least not by this crew.


I think it was right around 5 months when Tristan started feeling like "mine". Before that I loved him, because he was tiny and smooshy, but right around 5 months he started really clinging to me. He was difficult to put to sleep at that time, unless it was me that was putting him down. Since I didn't nurse him I had never felt absolutely needed in his life, he'd be fine without me. But for about a month I was the only one who he'd fall asleep for. And while that was a little inconvenient it made me feel like the comforter and irreplaceable, like a mom. :)

So that's a little update on our sweetheart!! If you want to see the real deal, which is totally worth it, come on over!! You will also get to see my ginormous belly that decided to show up and put an end to all the "you're so small, are you sure you're pregnant?" comments. Thanks belly. :0)





Comments

Wendy said…
I love this post! So special! and I need to see little T and your belly asap!
Julie said…
Great to see you tonight and catch up in person. That little t is cuter on your iphone with his whole face :) xoxo
Kathy Dumont said…
Sarah,
I love this post about Tristan and the "follow up". God has blessed you with a tremendous capacity for love and it blesses me to observe your family being "Jesus with skin on" to this precious boy!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me