Mother's Day Pix



We had a very nice Mother's Day up in Simi with Mark's mom. Ben made me a very special card, he actually gave it too me on Saturday because I walked in on him making it and he was too excited to hide it for a day. I feel so blessed to be a mom. My favorite moments are when the four of us are together and I breathe a little easier knowing -for now- we're all under the same roof. Nothing is for certain and having my kids forever isn't guaranteed (or even the plan). But man, when the four of us roll around and wrestle and laugh and play and snuggle and just be together - that fills my heart like nothing this world can ever offer me. I'm so thankful that this is where God wants me in life, in this moment, with these two kids and this husband. As selfish as this is, I pray that God keeps me in this for many years to come. I don't think it can get much better than this.

Comments

Keri said…
Who is that gorgeous mom with her brunette head of gorgeous locks cascading down her back? A picture made for keeping!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments