Flo's and Oplanes

When a girl needs some biscuits and gravy the pickin's are slim here in the OC... so that's why we packed the kids up and headed to Chino baby. We met my parents at my beloved Flo's cafe, right next to the tiny Chino airport and down the street from the prisons and cow pastures. It doesn't get anymore 909 than Flo's, friends. And the biscuits and gravy were exactly what I had been craving for weeks, so good, in fact, that if it weren't 35 miles away I'd go again tomorrow. Such great memories of little me growing up going to Flo's with the fam. (Find pictures mom!). Here are some pics from the morning...



Isn't that the BEST picture of Addison? My mom is gorgeous as usual, but, I'm really thinking Addie-girl should be a model.




Ben really dug looking at the old planes that are parked at the airport there.




Although Im pretty sure Mark liked the food, I think the highlight of his morning was spotting this historical landmark...
A Phone booth.

He wanted his picture take with one because he's pretty sure he'll never see one again... unless we go back tomorrow. :-)

Comments

Lauren said…
Oh my goodness--Troy looks so grown up!!! Hope you're feeling well. Give me a call if you're up this way anytime soon:)
Candie said…
your caption for addies pic was hilarious & the phone booth as well :)
ive never had biscuits & gravy but always wanted to try- guess i need to figure out where chino is ;)
Julie Snell said…
I too have never had biscuits and gravy, well at least not together on the same plate. :)
Wendy said…
Neither have I... Claudia was not really the buscuit and gravy kind of gal... infact... I think I am thankfull for that. It does not look appealing to me at all. The idea sounds good at first. But I would want mine plain, with some honey butter :)
PS... Addie is booked for modeling :)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me