It's Official!



**Warning: I slightly abuse the word "fun" in this blog. My apologies.

The Wilson's are officially our neighbors now! Praise the Lord! That was one of the toughest escrows I've ever seen, poor husband and friends... Mark swears it took years off his life. But it's over now (47 days AFTER it was supposed to close), it has CLOSED! I've held off blogging about it because there was always this tiny bit of "what if?" and even though they re-carpeted and Wendy ordered address labels and checks, I wanted to be really sure they were really in before I announced it to the world. So, world, IT'S OFFICIAL!

Within the last year Mark has found houses for three of our good friends right in our neighborhood... the Snells and the Wilsons being on our very street! It has been SO much fun having our cherished ones so close. When I look out my front window and see their cars in their driveway the world just seems a little brighter.

As Wendy unpacked her kitchen I saw my kitchen expand tenfold, it was wonderful! We also have had a few dips in their pool and look forward to using their spa!!! And I've pulled the "I need to run to the store real quick, will one of you sit at my house for a minute with the kids until I get back?" a couple of times too. It's fun to be walking to my car and see Wendy and ask if she needs anything from TJ's or if she just wants to come along and she does, I love that! And after late nights of food and fun, they just have to walk a few feet and they're home!

Another AWESOME addition to our street was the Snells, Kirk and Julie, a few months back. Julie is, get this, Wendy's twin sister, so yeah, they live across the street from each other, how fun is that? Having them move onto the block brought a whole new slew of fun for Ben and Addison. Free juice boxes anytime they go over to the Snells, and they get to watch Diego or Dora (I can't ever tell which one it is). They get to ogle over Kirks motorcycles and they've helped him do some painting too. It's a new adventure every time. Oh and they have an awesome cat my kids love to chase, so that's even more fun.

The Lord really blessed Mark and me when we moved to Mission Viejo three years ago. This street was already full of the sweetest most generous neighbors one could ever ask for. Then to have two of our dearest friends move here too really put the icing on the cake for us. Oh! And the real kicker, for those of you who don't know this already, David is Lolly's (the bff) brother, so now I have an easy access to the Caruana's whenever they come and stay with the Wilsons!! Oh will we ever be able to give back to the Wilsons what the give to us?! We LOVE you guys!

Comments

Wendy said…
WE LOVE YOU TOO! The move has shown us God's love and I know it will continue to bear fruit for Him.
Now... we just need to get the Caruana's out for a visit :)
PS... it was only 42 days past escrow... but who was counting right? :P
Lolly Caruana said…
this post makes me smile from ear to ear!!! especially the part about God's love! It IS His love that brought every soul on that block to work out His amazing plans for each of you! And you've just barely begun to see it unfold!!! And though I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a neighbor in that crazy-fun-amazing cul de sac, God's love has swept us up into an entirely different path, and I'm equally astounded at His perfect plan! Praise Him for His kindnesses!!! Oh yeah, and get ready for some rockin parties when we come to town!! Yea for official!!! I love you all in abundance!!!
Candie said…
such a fabulous blog and such an amazing story! you guys really are so blessed. and i love being able to visit :)

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me