Randoms

~ Ben is awesome because he "sneaks" piles of spinach into his mouth when he thinks I'm not looking so that I'll pretend to get mad at the "Spinach Thief" and refill his plate - over and over and over again. Seriously. I'm like, Please Ben, no DON'T steal the spinach off your plate and eat it all! Don't you dare eat handfuls of delicious, raw, leafy greens! Don't do it! Silly Ben.

~ I think Braxton Hicks are a menacingly cruel reminder of the pain that's yet to come. No thanks. I am in need of no such reminders.

~ I take Juice Plus now, and so do the kids.

~ Addison is entering a very not-so-sweet stage of life and I'm trying to figure out how to best nip this Addie-on-crack-tude in the bud, quick. Taking away all candy treats seemed to really put her into check yesterday. Really? Is she really that swayed by candy and sugar or the lack thereof? Yikes.

~ Troy is in the middle of my very favorite stage of a child's life; 12-24 months. He's hilarious, a genius (we played Connect Four yesterday for 45 minutes), a cuddle bug, sneaky, a book lover (I'm three for three so far, yay!), he is now officially Daddy's Buddy, which is just fine with me.

~ Ben has his own room again, thanks to Mark's fab idea of moving his desk and computer into our room and the rest of his office stuff to his actual office. Ben LOVES having his own room. The kids are sleeping better at night which means I'm sleeping better at night. I let Addison sleep in my bed a week ago and Lord have mercy she is an awful sleeper! No wonder Ben was waking up every night, wanting to sleep in our room. That hasn't happened once since they've been apart. Yay for uninterrupted sleep!

~ Oh I sell Juice Plus now too, in case you're looking to buy some. And if you want to host a party for me to sell all my stuff at, that'd be great. JUST KIDDING!!!!! I'm SO not that kind of seller! I have it, if you want it you know where to get it. Done and done.

~ Addison told me the other night that she didn't not want any cheesy noodles, just broccoli please. Addison is awesome too.

~ I rested my mug of ice cream on my 6 months pregnant belly last night... just one of the perks. :-)

~ I had a conversation with a friend on Sunday night and part of my conversation was almost said, verbatim, in an episode of Grey's that aired last week that I hadn't seen. Isn't that kind of creepy?

~ Facebook has now taken on the role of "Where NOT to take my kids" as everyone posts about being sick all the time. It's kind of nice, I check the status updates and plan my week accordingly. Can hang out with so and so... won't be going to the mall... visiting the library is safe... steering clear of the --------- family... etc.

Maybe I'll get to post some pictures tonight... :-)

Comments

Wendy said…
I am so excited to come home from work tonight and finally see you guys! I loved reading this, bc it feels like I have not seen the Fitz kiddos in forever!!!!!!! So glad Addie found some love for veggies! XOXO see you in a few short hours... hmmm... what for dinner???
Anonymous said…
That was a fun and informative post. I enjoyed reading a bit about each family member and their "status update" according to you.... Thanks. Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments