Mental Blogs

Halloween.


The gifts I received/gave.


It's a boy!


Training Hearts for Jesus.


New house rules.


These are the titles of blogs I have written - in my head. One of these days I will put down the stinkin' Angry Birds game (thanks Hoolay!) and start writing again. No, it's not really that, although I am tempted to be epically distracted by that senseless app, it's just that these are things that really mean something to me, and try as I might I am unsure about accurately writing about them. So they build up in my head as I stick to silly pictures and one liners, but there is more mulling around in here - I just need to pray about how to get it out there.

In the meantime...



Stick with me. :)

Comments

Kaci Mae said…
AWESOME picture!
Lolly Caruana said…
Caleb and I are rolling!!! :) Glad we got to chat. I miss it--AND YOU!!!
Julie said…
Can we please hear about the rest of these topics? :) Or can we have a Frapy's date so I can hear about some of them in person???

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments