The Last 48 Hours

I wish I could show his picture.

He's super cute, with big brown eyes and mismatching ears.

He's huge - younger than Mia but the size of Troy.

Addie calls him "Honey Bear" which is really rather fitting.



Tonight I was holding him in church and as I sang the songs and heard our God's name worshiped I cried, could this be the first time Nico has heard the Lord's name adored and praised instead shouted and cursed?

From the moment we got him I've been telling him how important he is, how much Jesus loves him, how needed he is, how precious he is, how safe he is.

I'm kind of blown away by it all right now, but I knew I just had to get something down so I wouldn't forget these first feelings.


Precious.

Comments

Kristina Franklin said…
I love you.
Julie Snell said…
Wow Sarah, the Fitz Fam party of 7! Don't stop loving on that little one. I pray you guys have such an impact on his life and that he feels the love that I know you all will fill him with!
Jim said…
Just when you think it can't get any better watch out and it will. Love hearing about the journey of showing God loves to the new little one. Can't wait to see what happens next!
So excited for you all!
Bethany said…
Been waiting for this post! Kept checking in to see if you had a little one yet. =) Please call me if you have questions or need a pep talk or anything! Or email me at kevansgirl@gmail.com. Sounds like you're gonna do great. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments