Can someone please give me an iPhone case? I can not tell you how much time I've wasted on Amazon trying to pick one out. I've been looking for MONTHS. If there were only two to choose from I'd be fine, but there are THOUSANDS. Click on one and five more "you might be interested in" pop up. Why, yes, I AM interested, thank you. Then, five MORE pop up. Then five more, then five more, then five MORE...



Hours, people, I've wasted hours.

I am super indecisive. It's the same reason I hate shopping. There are too many types of EVERYTHING! That's why I've had a personal shopper (Read: Mother-In-Law) pick out all of my clothes for the last 9.7 years. Mother-in-law! Who would've thought, right? But she does a pretty spot on job of picking out clothes for me from her "special stores" (read: garage sales) and I don't complain.

I digress...

Here are my requirements for iPhone case:

~ Nothing lame.



Oh, you need more?

~ Nothing purple. I've never been a fan of the color purple, which is a shame because my eyes are green and purple apparently compliments green eyes. And with my maiden name being Prince and the whole Purple Rain hysteria of '84 I think the color was just pushed on me too much as a child. So no purple.

I've thought about getting a case that supports a cause, but I think I'd feel kind of funny making people aware of some type of world depravity every time I answer my $200 (+ monthly contract) smart phone.

What does that leave me with? About A BAZILLION.

So someone, anyone, just stick one in my mailbox. Leave it on my doorstep. Drop it off at the school office or maybe under the chair at church, I usually sit front-middle. Just make the choice for me so I can be done with this task and get back to my otherwise task-free life.







Comments

Anonymous said…
This made me laugh! Especially the part about supporting a cause using your smart phone. You are probably going to get like 6 cases as gifts now, and you'll still have to decide which one to keep! - Bethany Plumb

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments