Summer Verses

 I want my children to eat, sleep, and breathe these verses.  


There is SUCH a need for these to be reinforced over and over
 and I'm taking the summer to do just that.


We will memorize, reward, discipline, encourage, and love these words. 

I'm tempted to paint them, in the largest lettering I can muster, all over the walls of our house. They are rich, beautiful, truthful words. When obeyed, they will not disappoint. 

I will pray these verses over them while they sleep. Mark will talk about them over dinner . . . what does lovely, admirable, excellent, praise worthy mean? How can words build someone up? How can what we say benefit those who listen?

My own words are falling on deaf ears.  I am winded. But the Word of the Lord stands forever (Is. 40:8), and speaks for itself. 

I am so thankful for the rest teaching God's words offers a tired me! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments