10 Things I'm Thankful For Today, 11/23/05

I'm going to make a list, everyday from now on, of 10 things I'm thankful for. This task was inspired by an incredible sermon I heard last Sunday. You can listen to this sermon by going to www.marinerschurch.org and clicking on "the weekend message". That way you can be inspired to make a daily list too.
Don't feel like you have to check this everyday, I'm doing it more as a structured place to write for myself more than anything. Feel free to read the list anytime, though, I think it's important to share what I'm thankful for and you just may come across your name sometime. Ok, here I go...
Oh, one more thing, the list will be in no particular order and will be things/people I'm thankful for each individual day. I think it's 100% possible to find 10 DIFFERENT things to be thankful for everyday for the rest of my life, and that's what I'm hoping to do.

1. A loving God
2. marriage to Mark
3. Ben
4. Tina the cleaning lady
5. Ben not getting the flu from his buddy JT
6. My car, even though it's a van, it's really nice
7. My neighbors who look out for me
8. Mark's TWO jobs and that he excels in both (does that count as 2?)
9. Lunch with sweet friends, Kelly and Lauren
10. MOPS (group of moms that get together every thursday)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments