10 Things I'm thankful For Today, 11/27/05

1 Thes. 5:16-18 "Be cheerful no matter what, pray all the time, thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live." (The Message)

*Thank you, Amy, for sharing this verse with me. It is a great one!

1. The news that some good friends of ours are expecting. :)
2. Amy Abbott who is a true prayer warrior along with being a sweet, sweet sister and friend
3. Mark for helping me wash my van (and doing most of the work himself)
4. The GREAT talk my Grandma and I had for a couple of hours last night
5. The many opportunites living in California brings
6. A house with electricity (I learned a lot last night about the way most of my family grew up)
7. Brownies and ice cream breaks
8. The couple of times I was able to hear my Grandpa preach
9. The promise of a better place being prepared for me
10. This time I've had with my Grandma all to myself. I really love her.

Comments

Amy said…
Well, it sounds like you and "grandma" have had excellent time to rekindle some time lost between the two of you! If it werent' for her age i'm SO sure that she would come and visit you so much more often! I hope that you can only remember all the time you can share with her.....b/c it is precious time! :) I am thankful for you and your "spunky" optimism for life! There's nothing but smiles and happiness from you always....I admire that! I love you Sarah! Your cousin Amy from Kentucky!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments