10 Thing's I'm Thankful For Today, 11/26/05

Today I have a guest speaker. Ladies and gentelmen, meet my Granma Prince!! Here are the 10 things SHE'S thankful for today...

and i quote...

1." Jesus is first on the list of course
2.Family
3. 56 years with James
4. Food, shelter, all those good things you know
5. Church
6. We're all healthy, at leasts it could be worse
7. Sharing this time with family in California
8. The beautiful flowers we see each day (as she looks out MY window!)
9. The beautiful weather
10. Just one more? A safe trip out here and prayer for a safe trip back."

There you have it! Straight from the preachers wife herself!
Here are the 10 Things I'm thankful for today:

1. My Grandma spending the weekend with me
2. Jesse and Luci sleeping 12 hours last night!!
3. Carrie, for understanding me and being easy to talk to about anything.
4. The little bit of rain last night
5. Trader Joe's
6. Chocolate and biscuits
7. My dad's wisdom
8. Encouraging friends, like Joe
9. My far away friend Keri Lyon
10. Being able to read my Bible anywhere, anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments