For Old Time Sake

Here's a throw back to the Guest Speaker bit from the days of old. My sweet friend Ali is here tonight hanging with me and the kids while Mark is away for the weekend. So far we've had a very productive day. It's very nice being friends with an OCD case. (She told me I could write that.) We've done 5 loads of laundry, cleaned out the play room, re-did Ben's room and picked up everything that's been sitting around oh, forever. We've decided that I need a little bit more of her in me and she needs a little/A LOT of me in her. (Again, she told me I could write that.) Honestly though, Ali is dear to my heart. A faithful, kind, and generous friend whom I'm so thankful I've gotten to know much better over the last year or so. She LOVES our kids and they know it. It warms my hear to see her with them. I am extremely thankful for her friendship. So, without further ado...

Ali's Thankful list...



~ the Fitzpatrick family. (hee hee, that's me)
~ church and God
~ my family
~ my new, nap slippers. (I currently have one on, and it is FANTASTIC.)
~ a good glass of wine.
~ my education and my job teaching tiny kids.
~ therapy
~ my tiny friend Leo (who happens to be 90)
~ the navigation system that helped me find Pick-up-Stix
~ "chips and dip" (hummus and pita chips) because they make Ben so happy. (I second that)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments