Wait a second...

Cold and flu season officially ended on the last day of March, why is it that both Ben and I are sick NOW?

Ooh, but I'm so thankful for these things...
~ Keri Stock's blog.
~ strawberry muffins I made, and they actually turned out pretty good. That's encouraging because my last few muffin attempts have been pathetic.
~my happy, healthy 11 lb 8 oz, 24" baby girl who is, as of yesterday, 2 MONTHS OLD!
~ time with my dad on Sunday. It was especially nice because he sat in the "baby" lobby with Addsion so Mark and I could go into the service. And boy, that was such a gift because the worship was AWESOME! I was so thankful to be able to really hear it and enjoy it live. (As opposed to on a tv screen in a BIG room with LOTS of babies. Not a good combo for this self-diagnosed ADD girl.)
~ a fantastic walk with Carrie and the kids. She is an inspiration because her heart is so sweet and constantly striving to show Jesus, I love that about her.
~ Joanna being in town and inviting me to her family dinner. Also thankful for her dad and uncle who entertained Ben, or maybe he entertained them, either way he was well taken care of and very happy the whole time.
~ Saturday morning with my mom! We discovered a very cool farm smack dab in the middle of the OC swap meet. It's clean and free and lots of fun for Ben. The mama animals just had their babies, so Ben saw baby pigs, lambs, goats, cows and so on. Very fun for him. Kind of had to be there, but for nostalgia's sake - Ben was a bit confused and thought I said "do you want to see a moose" when I really said goose. Apparently he DID see one though; later that night I asked what his favorite part of the day was and he said "I see the moose". I wanted to be sure he really meant moose and not goose, so I asked him what a moose says (assuming he'd say 'honk' like a goose) his response was "moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose". So if you want a clean, free, moose displaying place to go Ben will gladly meet you there.
~Tina's very encouraging doctor visit!!
~ being able to wear kid sunglasses, saved me 5 bucks the other day.
~ Advil Cold & Sinus. (For the record Prince family; I'm actually taking it because I have a cold and a sinus problem. Not like dad who takes it if he gets a hang nail or his funny bone tickles. JK Dad.)
~Mark, Mark and more Mark. LOVE him.

Comments

Dan said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said…
Very funny Sarah; for the record, I do take Advil Cold and Sinus (Walmart version) for a recurring tooth ache. :)
Your baby girl is absolutely ADORABLE, and I, who am related to more children than most of us can count, don't say that about all babies--so you can take it as an expert and sincere opinion.

I met you in California at my Aunt Heather's house quite some time ago. It just occurred to me to pop by, and I thought I'd tell you how blessed I am that you're still blogging ten things every day that you're thankful for. That's some serious attitude cultivation, and it's really uplifting. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments