I'm Talking about Jesus Again...
A woman I've recently gotten to know spoke truth into my life last night. She's not the first person to say these things to me, but for some reason (God) last I heard them - really heard them- and took note. She told me that the beauty of obedience is Christ walking with me through my fears. That if I choose to wait until the fears are gone, for peace and contentment, for assurance on all sides, for angels to start singing (you get the picture) I might wait forever because God's Word never ever says the only time He is blessing something is when everything feels right. It may never feel right. And I might miss out on the greatest adventure in my walk with Christ if I sit around waiting for a feeling. Jesus didn't feel right about dying on the cross. He didn't have warm fuzzies and high fives from his friends and family. He asked his father to spare him. But then, I imagine, he took a deep breath and bravely - while feeling completely isolated and perhaps a twinge ...
Comments