Things I'm Thankful for Today

~ the ability to take my daughter to the doctor pretty much whenever I want to, for whatever reason I want to. What a gift that is.
~ the forgiveness of my children, especially Ben, who forgives and doesn't think twice about my wrong doings... I learn so much from him.
~ meals from friends, and even ladies I don't know, even though physically I am able to cook, mentally I'm just not quite there yet. It means so much to me not to have to think about whats for dinner each night.
~ the movement I feel is coming, or maybe is even here, from the Holy Spirit. Like he's doing something really big in believers around me and I'm excited to see what's going on, and prayerfully be a part of it.
~ for the age of 12-24 months because this is truly the best age ever. This age is God's little gift between the challenging first year and the promise of a challenging third year. It's a beautiful, often hilarious, much needed intermission.
~ a husband who loves children.
~ the community I live in where people drop in and take kids (in a good way) and leave food and love us just because.

and her...

Comments

Julie Snell said…
Oh Sarah - this reminds me of reading way back in your blog when you would post each day about what you were thankful for!

I am thankful for your thoughts in this post and I am thankful for YOU!
The Brooner's said…
You are very blessed and I am thankful to have you as a neighbor so close! Is Mia all better?
Lolly Caruana said…
she looks so beautiful here...i just want to scoop her up and kiss her! miss you.
Judy Prince said…
Great words, Sarah. You always give me something to smile about and something that brings tears to my eyes. You have great friends and neighbors who care very much for your family and, for that, I am so thankful.
I love the picture of Mia. (and I think she looks like you when you were a newborn)... just look at the old baby pictures :o)
Anonymous said…
I love hearing about a bit of you life via the blog....I know I'm a first time mom here but man I love 12-17 months so far! I can't wait for the the next 7! I always thought I was a baby person but im really into this stage with Isaac, he is a crack up (just as I got to see troy is too!).
Lauren said…
Such a beautiful picture and a beautiful "thankful blog!"
Hippo Brigade said…
Mia is a marshmallow! I heart her.
I'd love to bring some food by when you have a gap. I'm a super good cook. I swear. Let me know. Plus, I need an excuse to see your tiny baby again.
Joanna said…
Sarah, she so precious. What a great picture. I can't wait to meet her and see you all soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments