Big Sigh of Relief. :-)

I believe Elijah went to Heaven in a whirlwind.

I believe David killed a giant with a rock.

I believe lepers were healed, blind could see, and water turned to wine.

And, I have no doubt that Jesus is the Son of God, died, and rose again.

BUT...

I have always, always had hard time wrapping my brain around the whole Noah's Ark thing. Don't judge. Maybe it's because as a child my perception of the ark was this:


And therefore I spent a good portion of my childhood trying to fit all the animals in there, like this:


But then I saw this:



If only YouTube would post a video all about how God existed before anything else existed, then I'd be golden.

(Faith like a child, friends, faith like a child.)

Comments

A. said…
Very cool! We like Ken Hovind and he talks about the animals comign on as babies as well. Makes much more sense! I hadn't thought about the birds in the rafters before. hmm.. I love when science catches up with the bible. :)
Candie said…
loved the video! thank you so much for posting!!

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me