Tattoo

I like tattoos, or rather - I like the thought of tattoos. I had a couple picked out when I was younger that I thought I'd like to get, but chickened out. At one point I wanted to get the bible verse (reference only) of Micah 6:8 tattooed on my foot. I actually went with a friend, who had a friend who did tattoos, to have it done but when he mentioned that the foot is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo I was out of there.

Since having kids I've often thought about waiting until they learn how to write their name then having that traced/tattooed on me, in their writing and everything. Wouldn't that be cute? I will never have it done though, mainly because I see no need for unnecessary pain, and also because I think my husband would laser it off of me in my sleep, but today when Addie drew this my very first thought was how I would totally get it tattooed on me. I think it's awesome.



Who wouldn't want Addie's giant happy face and a friendly eagle inked permanently on their body?

Maybe for my 40th birthday...

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is beautiful!! Great job, Addie girl! I love that smile; but where are the dimples! Papa Dan
Anonymous said…
Great picture Addie! I have a friend that tattooed a picture his son drew, it's rad. I'll have to say that tattoo's are not painful compared to child birth, I'm still glad that I got mine.
Judy Prince said…
I now have Addie and "friendly eagle" as the screen save on my Ipod. Uhhh...maybe you should try that instead of getting a tattoo. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me