Ouch

pain   
–noun
1. physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
2. a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body: a back pain. Also see Shingles.

I'm tempted to show you all a picture of my back/side/stomach, but then that's all you'd see whenever you look at me, or when my picture pops up on your caller ID you'd say, "I thiiiiiiiiink this is a picture of Sarah on my phone, but all I can really make out is the DISGUSTING, red, blistering, scabbing, four inch wide, 10 inch long line of mess on her abdomen." So I'll spare you that.

But I thought I had cancer for 36 hours, so I'll take shingles, and a swollen lymphoid due to said shingles, any day over that feeling again.

Shingles = No bueno.

Comments

Wendy said…
I want to see the picture friend!!!
sfitz said…
Gross Wendy! Really? I'll see what I can do. I was taking one a day, but on monday when I was depressed and thought I was dying.
Wendy said…
Wow girl... That looks so painful. Love u friend.
Judy Prince said…
I know that's some terrible pain. You're too young to have so many health issues: eyes, teeth, shingles..oh, my! Can't let those things go untreated because most things do just get worse with time. God gave us doctors / dentists / opthamologists for a reason :)

Sorry, sweetie.
Julie Snell said…
So sad friend. I hope the pain does not last as long as it could. Ugh! Also, I totally want to see pictures too...wierd twins!
Lolly Caruana said…
i'm certainly related to the twins, cuz i'm curious about the pictures, too!!! :) sorry i missed responding to your text earlier today. i was in the middle of something when it came in and can't believe i didn't respond before life just swept me away into other thoughts!!! crazy!!! please...i'd like to hear more, my dear friend!!! xoxoxox!!!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me