Ouch

pain   
–noun
1. physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
2. a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body: a back pain. Also see Shingles.

I'm tempted to show you all a picture of my back/side/stomach, but then that's all you'd see whenever you look at me, or when my picture pops up on your caller ID you'd say, "I thiiiiiiiiink this is a picture of Sarah on my phone, but all I can really make out is the DISGUSTING, red, blistering, scabbing, four inch wide, 10 inch long line of mess on her abdomen." So I'll spare you that.

But I thought I had cancer for 36 hours, so I'll take shingles, and a swollen lymphoid due to said shingles, any day over that feeling again.

Shingles = No bueno.

Comments

Wendy said…
I want to see the picture friend!!!
sfitz said…
Gross Wendy! Really? I'll see what I can do. I was taking one a day, but on monday when I was depressed and thought I was dying.
Wendy said…
Wow girl... That looks so painful. Love u friend.
Judy Prince said…
I know that's some terrible pain. You're too young to have so many health issues: eyes, teeth, shingles..oh, my! Can't let those things go untreated because most things do just get worse with time. God gave us doctors / dentists / opthamologists for a reason :)

Sorry, sweetie.
Julie Snell said…
So sad friend. I hope the pain does not last as long as it could. Ugh! Also, I totally want to see pictures too...wierd twins!
Lolly Caruana said…
i'm certainly related to the twins, cuz i'm curious about the pictures, too!!! :) sorry i missed responding to your text earlier today. i was in the middle of something when it came in and can't believe i didn't respond before life just swept me away into other thoughts!!! crazy!!! please...i'd like to hear more, my dear friend!!! xoxoxox!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup