9.22.11

I'll take that table, the one with the cops.

This guy is quiet, what's his deal?

Quiet but cute. Those eyes!

So I met this police officer the other night at the diner...

He came back! Here's my number.

He called.

Who knew such a quiet guy could talk until the sun comes up?

Driving home from Jason's soccer game, Wahoo's? Sure!

Is that the sunrise? We talked the night away again.

A real first date, happy birthday.

Luciana's... you're dating me with the intent to marry.

Mr. Lufrano says I'm "the One".

How was breakfast with my dad?

Walk on the cliffs after church.

You're down on one knee.

Yes! Of course yes. Always...

You're at the end of the aisle waiting for me.

I do. Always...

Flying Cloud. A puppy! A kitten! We move, we move, we build a house, IT'S A BOY!, we move, IT'S A GIRL!, IT'S A BOY!, new company, IT'S A GIRL!, we move, cut a job, we move.

We love.

Always.


Always.

Comments

Wendy said…
I love you friend!
The Brooner's said…
Fun! Happy Day!
Laura said…
love it!
Andrew said…
okay, this is freaking beautiful. LOVE this. =)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me