This afternoon I had the opportunity to sit in a pretty fantastic, resort-like spa with some gal pals, uninterrupted for over an hour, with no children present. It's beautiful for so many reasons:

1. I was not splashed in the face, not even once.
2. I didn't have to hold my bathing suit up with one hand due to a clinging, grabbing, half drowning Mia.
3. I started, and completed, entire conversations. Whole and complete conversations people!
4. I wasn't constantly counting heads, or saving lives. The two go hand in hand.
5. There was no fear of a floater, and I'm not talking about a child if you know what I mean...

This hasn't happened in, I don't know, 6.75 years. And if THAT'S not a blog worthy moment I don't know what is. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
you make me laugh!
Love, Heather
Wendy said…
Awesome... So happy when I read this blog :)
Allison said…
Ahhhh... spa!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me