No Joke!


The Best Gift Winner in my book is ME because I gave Addison the most awesmest brush in the world! What's that? An awesome brush? Yes. It's awesome because it holds secret magical untangling powers. I don't know how it does it but it does. It boasts of it's awesome de-tangling powers, calling itself the Knot Genie, which is a daring thing to do unless your product really works. It really works!

I saw this little beauty on a favorite website of mine, Zulily, where I got a great deal. Addison tries very hard not to complain while I do her hair, but the tangles she gets sometimes are out of this world, so I know it's not feeling good when I'm brushing. Pretty much every time I brush her hair is ended with, "I do NOT like it when you brush my hair." Which I was fine with because I have a feeling, compared to other hair-brushing battles I've heard of, her reaction is pretty mild. But I did want to do something to help my poor, rat slept in, dreadlocked girl.

When I opened the box and saw a piece of plastic nonsense I was initially disappointed. It's really lightweight, which I took as cheap. Knot genie my tush, I got rooked! Whatevs... it was a stocking stuffer for Christmas morning anyway, so I really didn't care.

My hopes were not high. I was not expecting any change in hair-brushing time. But, I kid you not, the thing is magical! SO magical, in fact that I use it on my massive mane every morning and evening. Addison LOVES it. When I used it the first time, I didn't say anything about how it was supposed to help with tangles, but even she said, "What is with this brush? This doesn't hurt or anything!"

Secret untangling magical powers, that's the only thing it can be.

Anyway... This is not a product pushing blog, generally speaking, but when I find something good that I think is worth mentioning then I do so. Should you purchase one for your nappy-haired love and find yourself not nearly as slaphappy about them as I, well, then, so sorry.... maybe the magic really just lies in Addison.

I'm a happy gal, and she's a happy gal, yay Knot Genie!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I need this for my horse of a mane hair! Also might get it for a little girl I know that hates getting her hair brushed.

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me