Happy Valentine's Day!





What a lovely day it has been for us here. We four (hee hee, FOUR) ventured out all together today for the first time. Mark took us to the mall so I could take some stuff back but really so we could all stretch our legs a bit. After two diaper changes and failing to figure out the double stroller we're borrowing from Jas & Carrie (sorry guys, we're new at this two thing) Addie went into the sling and we were happy campers. Lot's of oohs and awws were shared, cause my kids are so darn cute. :)

I'm so proud of Mark because he's put two houses into escrow this week, with a potential third in the works. He's working hard, but still making sure the kids and I are well taken care of and it really means a lot to me. Luckily his super busy week was last week, when I had lots of help from his mom and my mom.

Ben and I made granola bars this morning while Addison slept. I will post the recipe because it's so easy, fast and fun to make. I really like the recipe because a) it's really forgiving and b) you can either make them healthy bars or more treat like, or a little of both like I do. Try them out sometime.

Addison is a little lover, wanting to sleep on any available chest during the day. It's all good though because at night she sleeps perfectly in her moses basket. So we're doing great in the sleep category of life, so far anyway. Is it possible to have another FANTASTIC sleeper like Ben? We're hoping so.




We had a delicious dinner from our neighbor tonight. She also brought over a Valentine's Day balloon for Ben and little cakes for me and Mark, well maybe just me. How sweet is that? We are so blessed! We've had meals for nearly two weeks now, how incredible and generous of our friends and family. We are so thankful.




Oh, and to top off my great day - I wore jeans today. Normal ones. No panels, no rubber bands around the buttons, no stretchy stuff, nothing. Just regular old jeans. Yippee!!








Comments

Keri said…
Do NOT even tell me they were pre-preggo jeans, or I will hit you from all the way over here in T Town. HA! I have officially lost the weight I gained with Bo. That is something, now on to the 20 lbs I am carrying around from the Anna preg. Some of us have to work at it :0) Love you
Amy said…
Yeah...some of us do have to work at it! Only five days after delivery here, and it is depressing....all the clothes I am STILL wearing, and the ones, I WISH I could wear all too soon I Think! Love you Sarah!
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me