Here she is!!






Yes, yes, she has A LOT of hair. All the more reason for me to put bows and ribbons in it!! We've had a great week and I'll post more pictures soon. As far as details go, here are the stats:
February 1 (Her due date, of course, silly little girl.)
3:00AM - Wake up with strong contractions, 5 minutes apart. Ain't no messing around this time, it's for REAL.
3:20 - wake up Mark, call doctor.
4:00 - call both sets of parents, all are on their way.
4:46 - my mom and dad arrive, we leave for the hospital leaving my dad behind to stay with Ben.
5:00 - arrive at hospital, get check out, I'm 5 centimeters dilated.
~ sometime in here Mark's mom arrives, she made very good time coming from Simi Valley. ~
5:45 - HALLELUJAH my epidural arrives.
6:18 - water breaks while talking on the phone to my brother Jason. It was the funniest thing.
6:44 - BABY ADDISON SARAH MAKES HER GRAND ENTRANCE!!!
That's what I'm talking about folks, a less than 4 hour labor and delivery. (Of course I say that but then I'm kindly reminded of the weeks of contractions I had, so really my labor was three weeks long, but who's counting. :) ) There's the low down. More thoughts to come...



Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah, she is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Yep, so much so that I had to put in dashes between letters for emphasis. ;) I hope you guys are all doing well, she is the sweetest thing ever. I love all the hair, she looks so stylish already, sheesh! Enjoy settling back into life with your new baby girl!
Keri said…
Girls are amazing. Smother her with bows :)
I hope you are getting rest, I am dying to see more pictures.
Love ya
Mamma Sarah said…
Congrats and she's absolutely precious. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me