Here she is!!






Yes, yes, she has A LOT of hair. All the more reason for me to put bows and ribbons in it!! We've had a great week and I'll post more pictures soon. As far as details go, here are the stats:
February 1 (Her due date, of course, silly little girl.)
3:00AM - Wake up with strong contractions, 5 minutes apart. Ain't no messing around this time, it's for REAL.
3:20 - wake up Mark, call doctor.
4:00 - call both sets of parents, all are on their way.
4:46 - my mom and dad arrive, we leave for the hospital leaving my dad behind to stay with Ben.
5:00 - arrive at hospital, get check out, I'm 5 centimeters dilated.
~ sometime in here Mark's mom arrives, she made very good time coming from Simi Valley. ~
5:45 - HALLELUJAH my epidural arrives.
6:18 - water breaks while talking on the phone to my brother Jason. It was the funniest thing.
6:44 - BABY ADDISON SARAH MAKES HER GRAND ENTRANCE!!!
That's what I'm talking about folks, a less than 4 hour labor and delivery. (Of course I say that but then I'm kindly reminded of the weeks of contractions I had, so really my labor was three weeks long, but who's counting. :) ) There's the low down. More thoughts to come...



Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah, she is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Yep, so much so that I had to put in dashes between letters for emphasis. ;) I hope you guys are all doing well, she is the sweetest thing ever. I love all the hair, she looks so stylish already, sheesh! Enjoy settling back into life with your new baby girl!
Keri said…
Girls are amazing. Smother her with bows :)
I hope you are getting rest, I am dying to see more pictures.
Love ya
Mamma Sarah said…
Congrats and she's absolutely precious. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup