Thank Goodness for Grandmas!





My floors have been mopped, my meals made, my clothes washed and my kids doted on. This past week Mark's mom stayed a couple of nights with us, and then my mom stayed a couple of days with us and boy, was it heaven having that help. I am so thankful to have not one, but TWO loves like them who live close enough to help us and but more importantly they both have a desire to do so. We love them very much and couldn't have made it -sanely- through this week without them. Thank you Nana and Gma!!!

Comments

Mamma Sarah said…
Moms are the best! Glad they both live so close to help out!
Darren Prince said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren Prince said…
hmmm, grandma's that live close . . . that explains why we're a little bit insane up here! : )

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me