8 Weeks!

Yes, this is my hot, hot husband. Keep in mind - it's against the 10 commandments to covet.
All smiles from this little one. When she fusses a bit to get my attention I'll look over at her and she just smiles the most heart melting smile and sort of laughs/coos. Unbelievably cute!
Bring on the dimples!! I love that she has dimples, it makes her look like my mom, and my mom is sooooooooooooooooo pretty. I think they even have the same hair doo. LOVE it!

8 weeks? That's nearly two months, can this be true? Could my baby girl already have lost her infant-y look? Not only was today a big one because Addie turned 8 weeks, but today Mark went back to work, sniff, sniff. Ben was bummed when he woke up from his nap and daddy wasn't there to greet him, but we called him later and that made him feel better. I am so thankful, so so so thankful, that we were even in a position to have Mark take that time off. He worked hard last year and saved his hours and we really reaped the benefit of him being here every night for 8 weeks. And no, I didn't get sick of him. The thought of me looking forward to him going back never even crossed my mind, that's how great it was having him here. The only upside is that I will get much more reading done because I'll have nothing to do in the evenings. (On a side note; I'm reading a fantastic book called The Robe. It was written a long time ago, and I hear they made a movie of it... you all should check it out.)
I got a new double jogger today, so I guess that means I have to start jogging. It was like begging for a new puppy, I promised Mark I'd walk every day if only I had this stroller. I better get to doing that too, this girl could use a good work out.




Comments

Carrie P said…
I'm going to beg Jason to grow facial hair like Mark's. And wear tight, ribbed tank tops.

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me