Family Fun Time

We had some very special guests visit us all the way from beautiful Nashville Tennessee - my cousin Tyson and his bride of one year Jonie. She is such a sweetie and is so good with babies. My parents, along with Jason and the fam all came over for dessert (and a few drinks, hee hee), so she and Tyson got their fill -and then some- of the kids. But Jonie, man, she charmed each of them on their own level, she even had Ez cozied up to her at one point! I like her, Tyson did a good job finding this gal. My only complaint is they live too far away.
Even Tyson is baby friendly, who knew?

Carrie and Addison looking oh so cute! They had some quality cozy time as well.
I am so thankful for...
~ MOPS today. We got all dressed up and had a tea party at each of our tables, it was lovely.
~ seeing my family last night. Why can't we all just live within minutes of each other and be able to see each other whenever we want? Oh, because that would be creepy and a little on the compound-esque side of life. We'll just be happy with the way things are.
~ Pam's blogs. She writes just the way she talks and it makes me feel like we're having a conversation when I read her blog.
~ all the funny things Ben says, more like the way he pronounces things. Like blue berries, for example, in Ben dialect is pronounced "boobies". Funny story; Mark was at Costco standing in line to check out and had Ben with him. Ben looked into the cart of the woman standing behind them and said "whoa, big boobies". Mark had a good time explaining that to the woman. (For a real chuckle ask Ben to say 'big black berries') we're so bad, I know.

Comments

Mamma Sarah said…
Addison is getting so big. Funny story about the blueberries. That's one for the book!
Anonymous said…
The teacher I'm observing has a son who calls them "boobies", too. After the teacher said, "My son loves 'boobies' " this 14-year-old boy in the class yelled out, "Me, too!"
pamela prince said…
Funny kids! It makes me recall the time when we were standing in line and Jesse slapped the woman's bum in front of us and said Bum-Bum!
Anonymous said…
were all bad. I used to have a time with Natalie saying the word 'fork' . While she was learning to talk it sound OH SO different. It was very imbaracing, so that I used to keep three or four for her after she droped one once and yelled it out...didn't quite sound like fork!.
Amy said…
the anonymous is me ~Amy...sorry

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me