Spoiled

The water in our shower takes a long time to heat up and by "long time" I mean we'd turn the water on in the shower then go have a bowl of cereal or make some eggs for breakfast, by then the water might, MIGHT be warm. Other than it being very annoying, we were wasting what seemed like tons of water. So Mark talked to our awesome plumber and found this cool little devise that he had installed right under our sink in that bathroom which circulates the water faster, without having to run it, and the water is hot when you turn it on in the shower. All this at the touch of a button. Now I have this little button on the side of my bed, this is no joke, it looks like a doorbell, and all I do is push it (while still snug in my bed, mind you) and in less than a minute piping hot water is at my beck and call. I justify this novelty by reminding myself of how much water we're saving by not having to turn the water on so far in advance of actually using it. Happy, happy, spoiled me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me