Blogging

I want to blog, I do, really. I want to blog about my mom's birthday which was on the 13th of this month and I want to blog about how much I love her and do the whole "5 things I knew/5 things I know" bit for her. I want to blog about Father's Day and my awesome husband and how he is the most amazing dad to our kids and I know EVERY wife says that about the father of her children but there can only be one #1 and that's Mark. I want to blog about my own awesome dad and how much I still adore him and how thankful I am for his fatherly role in my life. I want to blog about seeing BFF Lolly and how excellent it feels to have her in the same state and how I love the ease of being with her. I'd like to blog about how much I despise Jon and Kate +8 and how much I wish people would STOP WATCHING THE SHOW and how sick I am of hearing about them everywhere but I can't blog about that because that would seem a little hypocritical. I want to blog about all of these things and more but I am so sleepy!

So, in honor of my awesome mom (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!) who taught me the art of napping, my fantastic father (HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!) who instilled in me the value of sleep, my dearest Husband (YOU'RE #1!) who deserves a thousand uninterrupted naps, my BFF who can make it seem like a nap has happened because such peace surrounds her, and J&K+8 (STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!!) whom I'll allow to blame .06% of their problems on sleep deprivation, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight.

Comments

Julie Snell said…
Nice post Sarah! Hailarious about allowing J&K to blame not even 1 % of their problems on being sleep deprived. Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments