Cause She's Awesome Like That

Addison keeps growing up, despite my best efforts to keep her tiny and babyish. Ok, that's not all true. I love that she's learning fantastic new skills, like using the potty and dressing herself and riding a three wheeler. She's adorable, even when she's whining... which makes the anti-whining campaign hard sometimes because all I want to do is laugh at her tiny chipmunk voice and kiss her. Troy is smitten with her and she has noticed and loves it. Yesterday we went for a walk around the neighborhood and she pushed T's stroller (almost) the entire way. When I attempted to push him myself (so we could get home before the sun rose again the next morning) she yelled at me, "I PUSH IT. He's MY baby." As close as Addison and Ben are I think eventually it will be Addison and Troy that are the buddies. It is such a joy for me to watch the developing personalities of my kids and Addison never fails to have me tickled by her cuteness everyday.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments