It's True, I'm Pregnant.

We're thrilled to be expecting our fourth little Fitz! Woo hoo! Four kids! That's awesome, right? Yes! It's what I've always wanted, and geez, I think Mark would have a thousand if I'd be up for that. (But I'm not). Four is my body's limit. Here's a little list of answers to what would be my questions if you were pregnant with your fourth. Hope I cover everything, if not feel free to ask. :-)

~ Yes, we planned on having a fourth.
~ No, we were not trying.
~ Yes, Mark is excited, probably a bit more than I am at this point. I would've liked a few more months of feeling normal before I was flung back into abnormalcy. But I guess at this point feeling abnormal is my normal.
~ No, We're not mormon. (Shout out to all my LDS friends!)
~ Yes, we're glad they're going to be close together in age. We really see this as a plus.
~ No, we will (most likely) not be finding out the gender. Why mess with tradition?
~ Yes, this is my last pregnancy, Lord willing. That is not to say our family will be complete after this child. God has yet to fully open or close the door of future adoption(s) for us.
~ Yes, we LOVE children.
~ No, we're not crazy.

Other than that... I'm feeling better than I was a few weeks ago, but still not great. I'm 10 weeks along, due February 16th. That will give us a fresh five year old, 3 year old and 18 mo. old at the time of this baby's birth. So hold onto them hats and glasses folks!

Comments

Allison said…
A healthy baby is always good news and I pray that you will have a healthy, happy final pregnancy. :) Get Mark the new belt that notifies Daddy of every kick just to make sure he shares this experience as fully as possible. ;)
~Allison
Bekah Pogue said…
Congrats Sarah! I'm sure you are a whirlwind of emotions, but you have an amazing outlook and this lil' addition will be such a blessing to your family!
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out!
The Brooner's said…
So fun! Love your questions and answers. I think its great they are all close in age, my sister is my best friend thanks to being 16 months apart :) Feel free to drop the kids by if you need a break!
Wendy said…
So excited that number 4 is on the way. If you need time to be alone when you have all 4, just send 2 over to julie and kirk's and 2 over to ours... If you are willing to let the doctor tell me the sex of the baby... I am all for it!
Jessica said…
I'm so happy for you. This lil' Fitz is very blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Candie said…
love your post!
hilarity :)
Lolly Caruana said…
Yea for #4!!! Why not break with tradition??? I mean, you already know what it feels like to be surprised at the birth, why not experience what it's like to know the little GIRL before she arrives??? :)
Lauren said…
I'm with Lolly, but mainly for selfish reasons---Audrey needs a playmate! (girl or boy it'll be fun:) I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you're feeling well and can't wait to see you all sometime soon.
Anonymous said…
WOWZERS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! every little child is a beautiful precious gift from the Lord above!! SOOOO excited for you!! i pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby for you and Mark!! SUPER exciting news!! WOOT WOOT!!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me