What I Would Do if I Could

Since everyone seems to be well on their way to their healthy, happy selves in my household, me included, here's a list of things I'd like to do to my house do completely rid us of any lasting germs.

1. Take a leaf blower and blow every last piece of dusty-germy-hairbally sickness outside.
2. Take a Power Washer and blast the whadoodles out of all the surfaces in my house.
3. Burn all bed sheets and start over with 1,000 count. (What? It's my wish list.)
4. Find the deepest deep sucking vacuum known to man and suck the daylights out of the carpets.
5. Get one of those super-ultra-extreme air purifiers that you seen on Extreme Home Makeover when they re-do a really really sick person's house (no disrespect, I know we're not even one tenth as sick as those sick folks) and make our air squeaky-clean.

That's what I wish I could do. I hate being sick. I hate having a sick husband and sick kids. It's easy for me to feel overwhelmed and lost in self pity. I get sucked into thinking "poor me" and let all housework go. I'm not even that nice to Mark when he's sick, it's so sad. But! Things are looking up and I can see my kitchen counters again (thank you Lolly!!) and I see the surface of our dinning room table again too, that is until I have to fold my four loads of laundry, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

I feel like there's a nasty flu bug going around out there that includes fever, chills, achy and soreness all over and a cough. So be careful friends!!

Comments

Candie said…
whadoodles. i love it. im definitely stealing that word ;)
im so glad everyone in your family in healthy again. you are no doubt a super mom! just repeat that to yourself when you get overwhelmed -- or call me and i'll remind you :)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me