A New Fave...

I love this! I was looking for something to help with the Tiny One's bum rash and I found this spray. Everyone told me to stop using wipes immediately, which has made a huge difference, so now I spray some of this on a little cotton pad and voilĂ ! Nice, clean buns. (It also can serve as a boo-boo cleanser. I love things with a double purpose!)

Comments

Allison said…
:( sore buns?! Poor girl and poor Mommy, it is never fun to see them suffer, especially that tiny!
Anonymous said…
Oooo that's fun and helpful! Yeah AA had a killer rash for a bit and i was only using unscented wipes but then my md told be if it's only pee don't use a wipe at all in the beginning b/c it's too drying. I love Ca baby stuff esp their spf.
The Brooner's said…
I will get that, fun!
Lolly Caruana said…
just want u to know that i miss u like crazy and wish i could see that little sweet pea all swaddled up in her blankets! love u.
Candie said…
i know i dont have a baby but i use Egyptian Magic every night and for lots of skin issues- its an amazing product like coconut oil-- heres some info :) http://www.egyptianmagic.com/uses.htm
Camille said…
This is one of my favorite products ever. And also, their Calendula cream.

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup