The Fall

I believe my exact conversation with my mother-of-two neighbor was, "there is no reason why your 6 month old should still be waking up at night. He's healthy, big for his age, he just wants to see you in the middle of the night."

My nearly a-6-month old, who is healthy and big for her age, apparently wants to see me in the middle of the night, every night, as well.

I believe this is the time where, after taking my foot out of my mouth, I apologize to my neighbor, who ever so politley, took in my jugdmental load and smiled sweetly at me. It's as if she knew what was to come...


PS. My computer is shot, a gonner. I have very limited access to my email and such. Thus the major lack in computer communication. I figure if you need something badly enough you'll to call. AND I might be calling on you to send me all the pictures I've ever sent out because I may have lost everything. Good thing I send out lots of pictures!

We've been having lots of fun with our family thats in town and it'll be good to get it all down here soon, when I'm granted that luxury. Happy weekend! Oh, and speaking of happy, happy birthday to sweet sis Carrie yesterday! More on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments