Hallelujah and a Big Amen

Mark closed a big deal today that was, um, challenging to say the least. I am so proud the way he dealt with his client throughout this enitre ordeal. If anyone thinks realtors don't deserve the money they make I'd like to have them work for Mark's client for one day, heck one hour. He MORE than earned every cent of that commission. I'm just oosing with pride.

To celebrate his victory, which we are giving the credit 100% to God because it was truly His grace that brought Mark though this, Mark bought himself the iPhone which he has really been wanting. AND he bought me a MacBook (a new laptop computer). Never thought I'd be into having a Mac, but with all the great stuff it does with pictures nothing else really beats it. Plus, it has a built in camera so the kids and I can chat live with Mark's parent's and sister & her family. Hopefully this will also come in handy when my big brother and his fam make their move across the pond and we'll be able to make keeping close contact with them a little easier. This might also give my dad that extra little push to also get a Mac. Ok, enough about this. I'm really excited about it though. And very touched that Mark would surprise me with a gift he knows I'll love but never ask for. What a sweetheart.

Comments

Anonymous said…
very very cool!! please congratulate Mark for me. was the to the really "crazy" person he was lamenting about last time? i thought that went bye bye. anyway, just shows what God can do when we want to give up, but turn it over to Him. happy happy happy for your MacBook!!! why should i buy one now when i can play on yours or Marks!! :) I very proud of both of you for giving all the glory to God, I just have to retain a little human pride for you though. Dad
Carrie P said…
Yeah Mark!! I'm glad you got to get a MAC, Sarah :-)
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah we miss you!! I haven't blogged with you in a while. You & Addy aren't that bad I was addicted to the three a.m. feeding until Kian was 7 1/2 months old! Yes, I finally said it out loud. Now we are big sleep addicts :)
Congrats on your new computer- we are big mac fans now too. Lisa
Anonymous said…
That's awesome, Sarah! And what a sweet thing for Mark to do! And once you go mac, you never go back... :)
Darren Prince said…
count us in on the ichat action from London!
Anonymous said…
Sarah - I miss you!! I went to a get-together and your name came up b/c I met a guy who grew up at EV Free and I said my friend went there and he totally knew you. (Jared Andersen)...Anyways - wanted to say HI...can't find your new email address...want to catch up some time...Love you! ~ Marie
Kelly said…
Did he buy the iphone before the price went down? If so, I hope he could get that $100 credit!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments