Fitzpatrick Fam





Here are a few of the pictures that Lauren Robbins took of our Fitzpatrick side of the family. It is so great that we were all together and were able to have Lauren snap some great shots. She's for hire so let me know if you're in need of a photographer.

On a sadder note, my computer is still dead; I've lost everything. There's a chance a friend of ours might be able to salvage some stuff with his mad computer skills, but until then I'm using an old one we still have. So here's the deal, each of you need to email me so that I have your email address again. If you don't email me, won't be able to contact you. In addition to your email address, if you have a blog, please send me that address as well so I can keep my addiction fed. Thank you for your help.

Comments

Carrie P said…
What great pictures! Sorry about your computer...hasn't this happened to you guys before? What a bummer.
Mamma Sarah said…
Fantastic pics! I love the "girls pic" and "guys pic". Gives me great ideas for when we get ours done here soon. :-D

You have such a great family!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments