Hey, Pay Attention!

Let me reiterate the fact that my computer is gone. Yes, again. It does seem to happen to me quite a bit, I don't know why. Maybe because I get Mark's hand-me downs which I'm so not complaining about - they're perfect for the two things I do on a computer -check my email and blog. However, he uses his computers to their fullest capacity so when I get them they're usually on their way out anyway. But this one I think was new to me, so that theory really doesn't work in this case. All of this is besides the point, the point is I have yet to obtain email addresses from most of you. Mom, Carrie, Lauren and Amy Abbott are off the hook. But the rest of you, and you know who you are, MUST email me so I have your email address. I'm not asking for a message or anything, just type in my address and press send for all I care, I just need your address.

I'm one blog away from naming names. (Keri Lyon.)

Thank you for your time. Regular posts are to follow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
give us your most current address and you might get more responses...certianly from me!
dad
sfitz said…
~~~~~~~~~~Please excuse my dad's comment. All of you, and I'm talking the the masses here - all 5 of you - are aware my email changed from verizon to gmail many moons ago. So pay no mind to his badgering. He means well, and I love him dearly for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments