Troy is TWO

Happy Birthday, Troy David


You are so loved.


Your smile, first one at just three weeks old, is one of the biggest, brightest lights in our lives.


Not a baby for nearly long enough...


So full of contagious joy.


You are sweeter than the sweet.


And one of the highlights of my life.


I love you so much Troy! Happy 2nd Birthday!

(I just went back and read the story of his birth, which I wrote on his first birthday. I can pretty much say the exact same stuff about him now, he is such a special boy. You can read the story here, if you want.)

Comments

Wendy said…
He is such a joy to be around! So glad we were there to celebrate him last night. Your family is amazing and we feel so loved in your home. Happy Birthday Troy the Boy!
Julie Snell said…
What a sweet little man Troy is! Always such a joyful light to be around. Happy Birthday to TROY the BOY!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments