Reality

Hi!

Hi!

It's so good to -Get out of the street!

You too. How are you?

Oh I'm -off the table NOW, you know the rules- doing well, you?

Great, except for the major -no you can't have a cookie right now- thing happening in our lives.

Thing? What -on earth are you doing in there? Open the door and keep it open- thing?

Me and the husband, we're -where's the baby?

-----------Take kid to the bathroom while friend finds the baby------------

What was I saying?

I dunno, something about a -yes you can have carrots- thing?

-----------pause to get carrots, cut carrots, serve carrots-----------

-----------changes baby's diaper while pausing for carrots--------

Right the thing! We're trying to ------save baby from choking on carrots--------

Is she ok?

She's fine, she has a great -NO HITTING!- gag reflex.

That's helpful.

Mmmhmm.

Were you saying something about your husband? How is -I don't know where your shoes are, where did you take them off?- he?

He's good. But we're, hold on I need to take this.

--------------------check Facebook while friend answers phone------------

Sorry. What was I talking about?

You and your husband. Is everything -you need your helmet on if you're going to ride your bike!- okay?

Totally! It's just that we can't seem to -WHO is SCREAMING? Oh my GOSH!

Wow, um, he's really bleeding.

Maybe we should go.

It's was SO good seeing you!!

You too! Love you friend!

Comments

Julie Snell said…
Cliff-hanger much!!!!

Who was bleeding?
What was your friend's news?
Do I know this friend?

This blog is like one of those elusive facebbok comments that make me crazyyyyy :)
Wendy said…
I ditto Julie's comment!
sfitz said…
Just wait ladies, until you have one or two kids of your own, and you get together with a friend who has one or two kids of her own... Then this post will make perfect sense.
Carrie P said…
I love it. Such reality.
:) well done.
Julie Snell said…
Oh, I fully get the post. I have been to your house ;)
Judy Prince said…
That was a perfect, amazing, absolutely real visit with you! Loved it :)
Unknown said…
well posted!
sfitz said…
True Julie, true true. :-)
Jessica said…
Yup...somedays a I feel a little schizo. And I'm really only keeping track of one child, at least for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments