Beach Day!

My dear friend Joanna is in town from Michigan so we met up with her at Newport Beach this morning and HOLY MOLY it was a beautiful day. Seriously, I didn't want to leave. The kids were in heaven! (Funny how they complain if their bath water is too cold but will happily play in the FREEZING pacific ocean - no qualms about it.) Anyway, like I said, it was gorgeous. I need to do that more often. Oh, and I saw dolphins, and that was the icing on the cake. You will notice there is only one barely-there picture of Ben. That's because he was so busy playing in the waves and then playing on the playground and then riding his bike all around the path we were next to. These few hours filled his love-tank for sure. :-)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments