Crazy Hot Find

This is probably of little to no interest to most, but I never know when I write about a product who might read it and think, AWESOME! I've always wanted one of these! Please let me know if this post does that for you. :-)

I hosted a table at a tea on Saturday and for anyone who has ever enjoyed a nice cup of tea from an actual tea pot (china, not kettle) you'll know how fast the water gets cold. I was told from those who've gone before me to bring a thermos of hot water to keep at the table for fast refills. Lo and behold the day before the tea I found this little goodie at Ikea:

(I also found some less "tea" - more "camping" utensils, that I ended up being a tiny bit embarrassed about - but then I remembered I was at a table with my dear ones who couldn't care less and I was fine again. Thanks dear ones!)

This thermos is fabulous! Can a thermos be fabulous? Well this one can! I used it again today and didn't end up dumping the water until this evening and when I did it was STILL piping hot. That's like, 12 hours of never-getting-cold hot water, folks.

I think I'm excited mainly because it only cost me $5, or something insanely cheap, and it works well, which I can't say about everything from Ikea - especially the insanely cheap stuff; like the silverware, unless of course you're camping, or at a camping themed tea, then it's perfect. I don't know how often you're in need of 12 hours of piping hot water, but should the need arise you'll know where to go. You're welcome. :-)

Comments

Allison said…
I needed this post a few weeks ago. I hosted here at my house and ended up spending $20 for 12 hours of piping hot water. Nice find! Love Ikea.
Laura said…
Ok, now I need to head up to IKEA!
Anonymous said…
Can I just say, I love you!! Glad you're my bestie! Love, Tay

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments