Thankful

I used to write Thankful Lists all the time, and today I keep thinking how thankful I am, so here's my list. No particular order...

~My new car. Everything about it is a total luxury. I do not deserve it. Or need it. But I am SO thankful for it.

~My friends bringing home their new-to-them little boy today. They are fostering him with high hopes of adoption. I've been thinking about them all day and I can't get over the excitement, the preciousness, the thankfulness that surrounds adoption.

~ A mom friend offered to make a table cloth for me that I need for this weekend. I was literally on my way to the fabric store when she called saying she was already there and would make if for me - I could not believe it!

~ My new water glasses from my mom who is always thinking about me.

~ The prayers from my husband over our family because they are rich and powerful.

~ Getting to have a FitzSnelSon night this week, topped off with a Frapy's. :-)

~ Some dear friends becoming dearer as we raise our kids together, share meals together, laugh and cry and do life together.

~ Laundry. Because it's a constant reminder of how much we've been given.

Comments

Kristina Franklin said…
Make me cry, Sarah! :) We are thankful for wonderful friends who share in our joy of fostering and hopefully one day adopting our sweet little guy. Knowing that even if he is just ours for a little while, we're helping him for this moment.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments