7/06/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. The great time Ben and I had at our neighbors house on the fourth. We spent 2+ hours in the pool and had really good food. It was a very fun day.
2. Mark staying safe during his very long shift on the 4th.
3. the return of my cravings for salad.(Thank you Carrie.)
4. a long, sweet, funny email from Keri. Just love that girl.
5. the extremely fun time we had at the "lagoon" today with a bunch of my friends and our kids. Ben LOVES being in the water, a little scary for me at times because he truly has no fear, but boy its fun to watch him having such a great time.
6. the only sunburn received was on me and not Ben. (I may have been so concerned about his pale skin I forgot about mine. Ouch.)
7. feeling a little sense of accomplishment tonight because I cleaned. Some.
8. Sweet Ben's funny antics. They are abounding these days.
9. Ben, or any of the kids for that matter, not drowning today. I really am thankful for that.
10. the sale at Gap. (again, thank you Carrie.) I got a pair of jeans for $7 dollars. $7 dollars people. Is that even possible? Yes, yes it is.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Anonymous said…
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments